|Air Canada was one of The Amazing Race Canada's sponsors|
|The Douglas DC-3 (CF-CPY) that now serves as a |
weather vane at Whitehorse International Airport (YXY).
Vancouver International Airport (YVR) - from Whitehorse, on their way to Regina, teams flew through Vancouver, yet again, this time with two possible itineraries:
|A few teams flew via Edmonton International Airport (YEG)|
Calgary International Airport (YYC) - the teams have been here before...
Regina Airport (YQR) - Regina, Saskatchewan was the destination for Week 5, and eventually everyone turned up here to begin the challenges.
|A vintage RCMP Crown Victoria restored and on display at the |
RCMP Heritage Centre in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Digging for Sgt. Bull Moose stuffed toys in rail cars at Saskcan's lentil splitting facility
- Laying out a Mountie's "kit" at the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)'s Heritage Centre and training facility
- Training as cheerleaders and football players at Taylor Field at Mosaic Stadium, home to the Saskatchewan Roughriders!
- Then it was a race to the Week 5 Pit Stop.
|Taylor Field at Mosaic Stadium in Regina, Saskatchewan |
- home of the Saskatchewan Roughriders!
Are you as excited as we are about Week 6 and the visit to beautiful Quebec City?