We started with our Amazing Race Canada - Season 1 Airport Quiz. Did you try it out? How did you do? If not, take the quiz now and check your memory!.
In Season 1, The Amazing Race Canada's visited 12 Canadian airports (the links below go to our transportation guides for each):
|Air Canada is The Amazing Race Canada's lead sponsor|
- Calgary International Airport (YYC)
- Edmonton International Airport (YEG)
- Halifax International Airport (YHZ)
- Iqaluit Airport (YFB)
- Kelowna International Airport (YLW)
- Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
- Quebec City Jean Lasage International Airport (YQB)
- Regina Airport (YQR)
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Whitehorse International Airport (YXY)
- Yellowknife Airport (YZF)
We also did a little feature on Toronto Billy Bishop City Centre Airport (YTZ) as, while the teams didn't visit the airport, they did visit the Toronto Islands, in the city centre, where YTZ is located (read it here).
We hope you will follow along as we blog about the airports visited on Season 2 of The Amazing Race Canada. We'll even tell you about the best ways to get to/from each, in case you are inspired to visit!