We're pleased a few people found our "clues" to Week 2 and tried our poll. Once again, here are the clues, along with the % of guesses for each, and the correct answer highlighted:
- A pair of sticks. An enormous tail. A dull edge. (0%)
- A green hat. An enormous head. A sharp edge. (20%) - CORRECT
- A pointy head. An enormous elastic. An uneven edge. (0%)
- A head on a stick. An enormous song. A jagged edge. (0%)
- A fishy stick. An enormous rope. A smooth edge. (0%)
- A pair of dimes. An enormous bone. A bumpy edge. (0%)
- A red jacket. An enormous beast. A razor edge. (80%)
A green hat:
|The green roof atop the Vancouver Convention Centre West |
Building, The Amazing Race Canada Week 2 pitstop
(source: BierDoctor on flickr, creative commons licence)
What is a Living Roof?
What is the Vancouver Convention Centre?
Vancouver Convention Centre Official Website
West Building Image and Video Gallery
West Building Public Tours
Living Roof Video and Bees Video
Living Roof Specifications on Greenroofs.com
An enormous head:
|Dragon dance costume similar to those in The Amazing Race Canada |
(source: rumpleteaser on flickr, creative commons licence)
What is the dragon dance?
Vancouver Chinatown Photo Gallery
A sharp edge:
|The Richmond Olympic Oval when The Amazing Race Canada teams |
went long track "speed' skating (source: Wikimedia commons)
What is the Richmond Olympic Oval?
Richmond Olympic Oval Official Website
On the aviation side of things, both airports featured in Week 2 were return visits that we wrote about in Amazing Race Canada - Week 1 - Niagara Falls, YYZ, YVR, YLW.
If you missed the episode, you can watch it on the official website above.